To get the Local 602 smart phone app, search for UAW Local 602 in the app store or follow the links on local602.org for your Android or Apple device. Once registered on local602.org, use the same login for the website to access the members area of the app.
Information you can sign up for includes*:
· Receive messages from either the President and/or Shop Chairman through text/email or the app. Select either "From the President" and/or "From the Chairman "
· Receive messages about work related postings such as overtime, changes in work schedule, job awards and postings, etc. Select "LDT Work Related News"
· You can get info on all the events and notices from Local 602, such as election notices, meeting reminders, committee events, and more. Select "UAW Local 602 Events and News"
· You will be able to receive Line Talk via email so you never miss an issue. Select "Email Line Talk"
· In the event of a layoff, we can set up a reminder for your call in day to MARVIN*. You select your last 2 SSN digits and based on the day you are to call, you will get a message the day before reminding you to call MARVIN. Select the option with the last TWO digits of your SSN.
All options are “Opt-In” so you choose which item(s) you wish to be notified of. You will NOT receive anything unless you CHOOSE to. Changes can be made as often as you wish or when needed.
To begin receiving app notifications, texts and emails, you must first register on local602.org*.
Log in (or select the topics when registering if you're a new user) and go to “Member Home” and select “Account Settings”. Make sure your email address and phone number are correct. While there, also check to see if your address is correct. Select the information you would like to receive. Click on the "Save Settings" button. You will start receiving texts/emails shortly alerting you to the information YOU want to receive.
*Access or Delivery to Mobile Network is Not Guaranteed
Delivery of information and content to a mobile device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of UAW Local 602's control, and UAW Local 602 is not responsible or liable for issues arising from them.