How to register on ADP iPayStatements
1.go to https://ipay.adp.com
2.At the site, click on "Register Now". You are required to do this the first time only. At the end of this process you will have a user id and password to use.
3.Read information provided and when you are "ready to get started" click on "Register Now" again NOTE: Do not copy/paste when typing information in the iPay Statements site. If you have problems entereing the site, ADP suggests closing the window and opening a new one
4.Enter registration code "GM1-Pay" (without quotes) and click on "Next"
5.Enter your Identity information First name Last name Last 4 digits of your social security number Month and day of birth click on "Next
6.Enter your personal contact information First name Last name Email address NOTE: Be sure to enter a valid email address - this address will be used for password resets or for notification that your pay has posted if you sign up for that service.
7.You will be prompted to complete a registration process during which you must answer a few security questions and select a password. Your password must contain between 8 and 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character. WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN FOR FUTURE USE.
8.You will be assigned a system generated User ID. WRITE YOUR USER ID DOWN FOR FUTURE USE.
The security questions you setup in step 7 will be used to verify your identity if you forget your user ID or password Upon completing the registration process, you may access your pay statements at https://ipay.adp.com PLEASE NOTE: Pay slip information is posted the day prior to payday. You can book mark the page on any computer for direct access. Call GM Hourly Payroll with questions at (866) 245-5957.
How to change your banking and Withholding information with ADP iPayStatements
1. go to https://ssoportal.globalview.adp.com/login/gm
2. login with ADP iPay login and password
3. once logged in, select "Myself" tab at the top
4. to change or edit banking information, select "Personal Information" under the Personal section, select the "Bank Information" tab and add or edit the bank information.
5. to change your witholding information, select "Withholding Information" under the Money section. Select state or federal that you wish to change. When the current information loads on screen, select "edit" at the bottom to make changes.
6. Make sure you save the information that you change