In our ongoing effort to increase communication, we have improved some things on our site and are now offering a change to the way we do text/email messages. All this is Opt-In and you choose which item(s) you wish to be notified of. You will NOT receive anything unless you CHOOSE to. Changes can be made as often as you wish or when needed.
Due to carrier limitations small messages (less than 120 characters), such as line start times, will be sent as text. Larger messages will use Email. Messages can include attachments. We will be able to send out job postings, scheduled Saturdays, job awards, and other notices to those who choose to receive them.
· You will be able to receive Line Talk via email so you never miss an issue. Select "Email Line Talk"
· We have set it up for you to be able to receive messages from either the President or Shop Chairman through text and/or email. Select either "From the President" or "From the Chairman "
· If you were to ever get laid off, we set up a reminder for your call in day to MARVIN. You select your last 2 SSN digits and based on the day you are to call, you will get a message the day before reminding you to call MARVIN. Select the option with the last TWO digits of your SSN
· You can also set it up to receive messages about work related postings such as overtime, changes in work schedule, start times, etc. Select "LDT Work Related News"
· You can get info on all the events and notices from Local 602, such as election notices, meeting reminders, committee events, and more. Select "UAW Local 602 Events and News"
Log in and go to “Member Home” and select “Account Settings”. Make sure your email address and phone number are correct. While there, also check to see if your address is correct. Select the information you would like to receive. Click on the "Save Settings" button. You will start receiving texts/emails shortly alerting you to the information YOU want to receive.